6:00-6:30 p.m.Guests occupy assigned seating
6:30 Welcome Speech
6:40 Speeches by Dignitaries, followed by entertainment
8:00 Dinner with entertainment by talented Alumni Attendees
9:15 Jokes and funny stories related to RIT/Alumni
9:45-10:15 Hawaiian Dance Group performance
10:15 Sing-a-long and dancing
11:00 Announcement of plans for next day event and tours
11:10 Drawing of major raffle prizes
11:20–11:50 Taking Group Photos
11:50 p.m. Announcement of event conclusion
Following decisions were made by Organizing Committee at the meeting on July 12.
- Due to less than anticipated registrations received so far, and having to start installment payments to Knott’s Berry Farm Resort Hotel based on number of attendees, the maximum number of attendees for acceptance will be reduced from 500 to 350.
- To provide an incentive to early registration, registration fee will increase from $80 to $100 per attendee starting on 09/18/2015.
- In order to enable providing the guaranteed number of attendees to Knott’s Berry Farm Resort Hotel per the contract required date, the last date for acceptance of registrations is announced as September 30, 2015.
- No on-site registrations will be allowed.
- RIT Alumni Reunion Organizing Committee will sponsor the following bus tour for interested attendees and family/friends who prepay the required fee by September 10, 2015.
Three-Day tour to Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam , Las Vegas
Will start on 10/19, approximately 7 am; will return on 10/21, approximately 7 pm.
Highlights: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon (West/South), Skywalk, Hoover Dam,
Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Gardens, 2-Night Hotel Accommodation,
Professional Tour Guide, Ground Transportation
Price per person (bus and hotel room): $99 (2/room), $66 (3/room), $72 (4/room), $179 (1/room)
Other mandatory costs/person: $80 entrance fee at Grand Canyon, $21 for driver/tour guide
6. Organizing Committee requests all alumni to consider and encourage among their associates to sponsor interested former faculty members of their choice from Myanmar to attend the reunion. Please contact the Organizing Committee through the website or through representatives for assistance.